Due to Coronavirus COVID 19, Pihanga Health is currently not offering it’s full range of services.
At the moment we are only offering:
- Telephone consultations
- Video consultations for patients who are registered on the patient portal
- Telephone triage for acute illnesses and accidents
- A limited range of nurse routine appointments and assessments
- Repeat prescriptions via patient portal, phone or email
- Flu vaccinations and childhood immunisations
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Telephone support for patients with long term or complex conditions and palliative care support
Please do not come into the surgery unless you have been specifically asked to after a telephone/video consultation
All prescriptions will be sent directly to the pharmacy for collection. The pharmacy is very busy so please allow two working days before collecting your medications. We will not produce a prescription for you if you still have thirty days of medications left on your previous prescription. The pharmacy is delivering medicines free of charge to high risk groups. If you qualify for a free delivery the pharmacy will contact you directly.
Keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Facebook. We publish daily updates to keep you in the loop
How to contact us:
The best ways to contact us at the moment are:
- Through the patient portal. The patient portal is free, easy to use and has lots of features to help you manage your health. To find out more and sign up for the portal click here
- Through this website. Click here to see your options
- Call us on 07 3847576. Our phone lines can be very busy so do not be surprised if we take your name and phone number and call you back. We have staff working from home calling patients back to make appointments etc.
- Email us on email@example.com
Follow the official advice and for all COVID 19 related information go to the COVID 19 website